And this is what you get for your hard-earned money:
1. A Friday or Saturday service from Earlham College in Richmond, Indiana to Terre Haute.
-The two Friday buses (departs: 4:30pm only!) GOES TO: ST. MARY'S IN THE WOODS COLLEGE, WHERE ALL PASSENGERS WILL RECEIVE THEIR REGISTRATION PACKETS AND DOWNTOWN TERRE HAUTE from EARLHAM COLLEGE, RICHMOND, IN. (The Single Saturday bus leaves at 9pm only) HAS THE SAME DESTINATION POINTS.
2. Transportation for you, your bikes and your stuff to the end-point for riders from either day.
3. An assortment of snacks and some cool drinks on the bus along the way. You will see the bus at lunch and then at some random points along the way after lunch.
4. A mechanic with an interesting assortment of tools and parts but bring your own parts if you anticipate trouble for your particular bike.
5. Limited SAG support. Yes, we will rescue you at lunch if you don't think you'll be able to make it. Because our riders stretch over miles and miles there's just no way we can keep near everyone so by lunch, if you don't think you're going to make it, SPEAK UP THEN!
6. A stop at RAIN CENTRAL at St. Mary's for registration packets for the riders who do not stay at St. Mary's campus.
7. Bring extra blankets to protect your bike from shipping danger. Although we have a lot of spares, you can never have too many! You don't need to carry them with you on the bike because we move all your stuff across the state regardless of the day you travel.
The price for all this is still $69! This includes all your taxes, hidden costs, baggage surcharges and miscellaneous fees.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR HELP MAKING RESERVATIONS CALL: